|Details|| - interrupt driven
- FIFO support (if your chip supports it ;) )
- XON/XOFF flow control.
- RTS/CTS flow control.
- software buffers for input and output data streams.
- any base address/irq combinations.
- multiple numbers of comm handlers at the same time.
- IRQ sharing between different RS-232 channels for multiport cards that support it.
- Freeware (full C source).
- Works fully under Linux and DOS.
- Control on on board RS-232 channels under SunOS.
|Download|| -For Dzcomm version 0.9.9g (and previous versions) click
-For pre sourceforge versions, please go to the archive pages..
|Support/Discussion||To facilitate support for and discussion about dzcomm, a mailing list is available. To subscribe to the list go to http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dzcomm-general, to send a message to the list post to email@example.com.|
|Contributions||As is evident, dzcomm is an open-source project. Please feel free to join in the fun - it would be great if dzcomm provided an RS-232 API for as many platforms as possible. The project management homepage is http://sourceforge.net/projects/dzcomm.|